Methyl Anthranilate is a synthetically produced perfumery intermediate. It is found in nature in Neroli oil.
It is a very widely used ingredient, imparting grape like notes.
This ingredient is fully REACH registered and available in 200kg composite drums. These drums have a food grade HDPE inner and metal outer.
The material is manufactured in India and imported into Europe by Khush Ingredients
Uses for Methyl Anthranilate are:
- Imparting jasmine or grape like fragrance in perfumes and cosmetics
- Used as a starting material for Ambroxol production
- Raw material for making disperse dyes
- Used as a Bird repellent – particularly Canada Geese
- Flavour industry applications