Organic

Organic Cassia Oil – Product Of The Month February 2024

We are thrilled to announce that the dedicated efforts of our supplier and team have resulted in the acquisition of a sustainable supply of Organic Cassia Oil from Vietnam. New Product 95% of this pure and natural oil is sourced from the picturesque, mountainous North-West region of Vietnam. The remaining 5% derives from a smaller …

Organic Cassia Oil – Product Of The Month February 2024 Read More »

Product Of The Month July Lemongrass

Product of the Month – July 2023 Lemongrass Oil Our Organic and Conventional Lemongrass Oil is sourced from our trusted suppliers across South Asia. Lemongrass is a yellow liquid with fresh, zesty notes. Citral is the main component in Lemongrass, which can be easily adulterated. Here at Khush Ingredients, we aim for between 69-72% Citral, …

Product Of The Month July Lemongrass Read More »

Eucalyptus Globulus Oil

Eucalyptus globulus, ext. INCI: Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil Disclaimer: The information provided by Khush Ingredients is a summary of information from producers. All information is provided without warrant or liability. Codes: EC No. 283-406-2 CAS No. 84625-32-1 Description: Eucalyptus oil has a wide range of uses, as an antiseptic, repellent, fragrance, flavouring and as a pharmaceutical. The …

Eucalyptus Globulus Oil Read More »

Cypress Oil

Cupressus sempervirens, ext. INCI: Cupressus sempervirens extract Disclaimer: The information provided by Khush Ingredients is a summary of information from producers. All information is provided without warranty. Codes: EC No. 283-626-9 CAS No. 84696-07-1 Description: Cypress Oil comes from the leaves of the Cypress tree, which belong to the Cupressaceae family. These trees are native …

Cypress Oil Read More »

Lemongrass Oil (Flexuosus)

Botanical Source: Cymbopogon Flexuosus INCI Name: Cymbopogon Flexuosus oil REACH Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus, ext. Disclaimer: The information provided by Khush Ingredients is a summary of information from producers. All information is provided without warrant or liability. REACH registration number: 01-2120119366-58-XXXX (part of the SIEF initiated by the European Federation of Essential Oils EFEO) Codes: CAS …

Lemongrass Oil (Flexuosus) Read More »

Eucalyptus Citriodora

Eucalyptus Maculata Citriodora, Hook, Myrtaceae INCI Name: Eucalyptus Citriodora Leaf oil REACH Name: Eucalyptus Citriodora, ext. REACH registration number: 01-21207410846-50-XXXX (part of the SIEF initiated by the European Federation of Essential Oils EFEO) Also known as: Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon-scented gum Disclaimer: The information provided by Khush Ingredients is a summary of information from producers. All …

Eucalyptus Citriodora Read More »

Patchouli Oil

INCI name: Pogostemon cablin oil Patchouli, ext. Disclaimer: The information provided by Khush Ingredients is a summary of information from producers. All information is provided without warrant or liability. REACH registration number:  01-2119967775-18-XXXX Codes: CAS No. 84238-39-1 EC No. 939-227-3 Description: This oil is produced by steam distillation of the dried leaves of Pogostemon Cablin, …

Patchouli Oil Read More »

Cornmint Oil

Mentha arvensis, ext. Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil Disclaimer: The information provided by Khush Ingredients is a summary of information from producers.  All information is provided without warrant or liability. REACH Reg Number: 01-2119973492-30-XXXX Codes: CAS No. 90063-97-1 EC No. 290-058-5 Description: Used extensively as a flavouring of confectionary products and increasingly in personal care, aromatherapy, animal care …

Cornmint Oil Read More »

Scroll to Top